Tattoo Booking Policies
Walk-ins are welcomed and will be taken care of on a first come first served basis depending on artist's availability.
APPOINTMENT DEPOSIT POLICY:
To book an appointment and hold your date I require a non-refundable $100 deposit. Your deposit is a down payment for your tattoo and will be deducted from the cost of your final session upon completion of your tattoo.
- Deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE no matter the circumstances, and NON-TRANSFERABLE to another person, or design if you change your mind about getting tattooed.
- Deposits expire 1 year from the date paid, so DO NOT WAIT to book your appointment.
- Violation of any of the below policies will result in an automatic forfeit of your deposit and you will be required to pay another deposit in order to make or keep any future appointments.
It is your responsibility to make contact with your artist if you are going to be late for your appointment. If you arrive more than 30 minutes late to your appointment without notifying your artist ahead of time, you will be considered a no-call/no-show resulting in the immediate loss of your appointment and deposit.
- (1) A one week notice is mandatory to cancel your appointment without any penalty to your deposit. Your artist's time is very limited and valuable, please respect this by allowing him/her enough time to fill your spot as 24-48 hours is not enough time to fill the cancellation.
- (2) Canceling your consultation will result in your artist postponing your 1st session to a later date in order to complete your consultation at least 1 week prior to your appointment and therefore allowing your artist enough time to complete your design.
- (3) Canceling 2 appointments in a row (regardless of giving a 1 week notice) will result in the immediate loss of your deposit and all scheduled future appointments will be erased from the appointment book and offered to other clients without any notice. A new deposit will be required in order to schedule with your artist again.
- (4) You must make real contact with your artist in order to cancel an appointment or consultation. This means you must speak directly with your artist via phone, Facebook, e-mail, face to face etc. If your artist is unaware of your cancellation it's on you. It is your responsibility to make contact with us.
As soon as you sign the waiver the day of your appointment you agree to pay your artist for the time spent on your tattoo. Failure to pay your artist is considered theft according to CA state law and will be prosecuted as such.
A design created by your artist is the property of your artist, therefore, design approval is forbidden via text message, email, messenger, etc. Taking a design to another studio without paying your artist for the drawing is considered theft and will result in prosecution to the fullest extent of the law. You will be given the opportunity to approve your design in person with your artist upon arrival to your first tattoo session, NOT prior to it. Your deposit allows 1 rework of the design if you are unhappy with the imagery created by your artist. If your rework request for changes requires a completely new design with new subject matter (i.e. a new concept) you will be required to pay a new deposit for the new design your artist will have to create.
ARTWORK, CONSULTATION, & DESIGN PROCESS:
- (1) When you come to the studio to pay your deposit and schedule an appointment, please bring any and all reference photos/materials you would like to discuss.
- (2) During the 24 hours prior to your 1st session, I will finalize your design.
- (3) You will view your finalized design with me the day of your 1st session.
- (4) If you approve your design without needing any changes, your artist will get started tattooing you right away.
- (5) If you are unsatisfied with your design you can request your artist to make changes. If these changes will take longer than 30-45 mins to complete your artist will use your 1st session as a collaborative drawing day with you. This means your artist won't actually begin the tattoo now until your 2nd session.
**According to CA state law, I have the right to refuse service to anyone & I do not tolerate disrespect, bad attitudes. FAILURE TO ADHERE TO ANY OF THE ABOVE POLICIES WILL RESULT IN THE AUTOMATIC FORFEIT OF YOUR ENTIRE DEPOSIT.